Thursday, September 06, 2007

ants gone now its time for centipedes..

          At last i got rid of all the ants in my room.. now lots of centipedes started coming.. previously while i was a boy i get scared of them like hell.. after seeing too much of them in my room, the child, the father and mother, the grand father and grand mother, the great grand @#$%, its more like i dont get scared anymore.. they all used to play their family games in my room all the time.. i wonder whether they have some family supper daily r wat..


          Now again i need to go thru some web pages and refer wiki `HOW TO KILL CENTIPEDES`..


          As per my knowledge and research, i can classify them into three types.. the red one, the brown one and the black one.. When you see the black one, it makes your adrenaline flow like a river becoz of its size..


          I guess my next post will be on something like `how to kill centipedes` lol..

          My room will workout as a dream lab for a zoologist i guess.. sooner or later some insect mutation is gonna happen and i wish something will bite me and i will turn into a superhero like spider man r something :)

No comments: