Thursday, November 08, 2007

deepavali

hmm.. today is deepavali @ my home town.. but here in bombay, the diwail is tomo..

sitting @ office early mornin.. shit man.. many relatives called me this mornin to wish me a happy deepavali, and wat was i doin?? sittin @ home without water to bath.. at last managed to get some water from my neighbours..

just had one full big dairy milk chocolate govindhaed by my company!! my stomach was making some funny noises since the last meal i had is yesterday's lunch!! after dairy milk, its back as normal!! :)

so.. still 7 more hours to kill.. Oil Empires is also down for the next version.. wat to do? wat to do?

special deepavali programs are being scheduled on sun tv today.. the movie chennai 600028 is also in tat list! shit man, i will b sitting @ office tat time! this is also a kinda fun,, when you miss something you never get bored! you always think about wats goin in there now!!

tomo, a great adventureous day.. planned to go for a trek to Matheran.. Initially i was planning to go alone, then told one of my friend about it after tat hopefully few others will join i guess!!

tomo mornin 6 o' clock, the journey starts!! I believe it will b a sexy memorable experience!!

Iniya Deepavali Nalvaathukkal!!

No comments: